any thoughts??
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have to wonder why??
-
thehobbit
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 26 Jun 2014, 12:14
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
out walking my dog today ,on the corner of a drive right by the path , there was a red (refill)pouch filled up with parcels no postie in site , I watched it for a few minutes as I walked up the road to see if any one turned up not a sign of any one
, just seemed a incredibly stupid thing to do .
any thoughts??
any thoughts??
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
Where I live the postie leaves his hct unlocked , with keys still in lock so you can open it also he never uses padlock at all so you can wheel it down the road , he leaves it out of sight for 40 minutes. He's just asking for trouble.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
...and your point is?thehobbit wrote:out walking my dog today ,on the corner of a drive right by the path , there was a red (refill)pouch filled up with parcels no postie in site , I watched it for a few minutes as I walked up the road to see if any one turned up not a sign of any one, just seemed a incredibly stupid thing to do .
any thoughts??
-
Deadly
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 12 Jul 2014, 21:38
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
I've seen vans left unattended with the engine running too, fools.
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Have to wonder why??
Sounds like one of our "I won't use a trolley" brigade. They insist on carrying two pouches, then dump one somewhere when they realise they can't walk!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Have to wonder why??
I leave my van running in sight and mail on the front sea and on the dash board

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
Leaving a pouch bag unattended on a street is a very foolish thing to do. Nothing to stop someone walking by and taking it!Trail wrote:...and your point is?thehobbit wrote:out walking my dog today ,on the corner of a drive right by the path , there was a red (refill)pouch filled up with parcels no postie in site , I watched it for a few minutes as I walked up the road to see if any one turned up not a sign of any one, just seemed a incredibly stupid thing to do .
any thoughts??
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
Either the IB or DOM see them do that or something goes missing then they're goneTrail wrote:...and your point is?thehobbit wrote:out walking my dog today ,on the corner of a drive right by the path , there was a red (refill)pouch filled up with parcels no postie in site , I watched it for a few minutes as I walked up the road to see if any one turned up not a sign of any one, just seemed a incredibly stupid thing to do .
any thoughts??
-
thehobbit
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 26 Jun 2014, 12:14
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
Stupidly risking there jobTrail wrote:...and your point is?thehobbit wrote:out walking my dog today ,on the corner of a drive right by the path , there was a red (refill)pouch filled up with parcels no postie in site , I watched it for a few minutes as I walked up the road to see if any one turned up not a sign of any one, just seemed a incredibly stupid thing to do .
any thoughts??
-
barcajr
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 01:04
- Gender: Male
Have to wonder why??
Postmen have been sacked in our office for leaving trolleys unattended