.....before your DOM announces changes?
More lapsing
Mail dropping
New start or finish times
End of 4 day weeks/ Wally's/ nine day fortnights
I predict next Tues!
Happy New Year.
BAILEY21 wrote:Same here,lapsing since 27th,well they asked but didn't get,we were snowed under on new year's eve,was everyone else?
no new years eve was as light as a feather, I was done by 11am
mmm it was lightish at our gaff......anybody that got back early was kept in the office till 230pm finishing time,,,,,,,doing anything,,,,deads... d2d...whatever they could find to annoy u
BAILEY21 wrote:Same here,lapsing since 27th,well they asked but didn't get,we were snowed under on new year's eve,was everyone else?
no new years eve was as light as a feather, I was done by 11am
mmm it was lightish at our gaff......anybody that got back early was kept in the office till 230pm finishing time,,,,,,,doing anything,,,,deads... d2d...whatever they could find to annoy u
Just got back before office closed at 4pm . Wish i worked in another office new yrs eve. Any other offices fail collection as it was Saturday times wagon was long gone before most colod got back. Oops.
RM run decisions on lapsing based on forecasts of predicted amounts of mail rather than on the amount of mail actually arriving. Then the pressure falls on DOMs to either stand their ground and say we are too busy to lapse or capitulate and give us more to deliver. I think the next few weeks at least are theoretically marked down as it being possible to lapse.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
Celgar wrote:RM run decisions on lapsing based on forecasts of predicted amounts of mail rather than on the amount of mail actually arriving. Then the pressure falls on DOMs to either stand their ground and say we are too busy to lapse or capitulate and give us more to deliver. I think the next few weeks at least are theoretically marked down as it being possible to lapse.
In ours they just added the lapsing to other people’s frames so it’s no longer lapsing it’s just part of the walk which I think is a joke.
Celgar wrote:RM run decisions on lapsing based on forecasts of predicted amounts of mail rather than on the amount of mail actually arriving. Then the pressure falls on DOMs to either stand their ground and say we are too busy to lapse or capitulate and give us more to deliver. I think the next few weeks at least are theoretically marked down as it being possible to lapse.
In ours they just added the lapsing to other people’s frames so it’s no longer lapsing it’s just part of the walk which I think is a joke.
Then I bet you will get extra lapsing on top! I can remember being told by management that when a round was taken out and dissolved round all the other deliveries that would be it and that there would be no more lapsing!! What a bloody joke,that didnt last long before lapsing started again,and then more rounds taken out.No wonder no one trusts RM and their management.