ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Happy New Year

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Tomolo208
Posts: 102
Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
Gender: Male

Happy New Year

Post by Tomolo208 »

Happy new year all.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed over the last year and helped others in need.

Bring on 2019!
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Happy New Year

Post by greengiant »

Happy Arbitrary Point in the Earth's Orbit around the Sun!
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Happy New Year

Post by Celgar »

I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8879
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Happy New Year

Post by blue1873 »

Celgar wrote:I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!
Cant argue with that"Celgar" just glad i'm out of it now, Happy New Year to all :thumbup
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

Happy New Year

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

blue1873 wrote:
Celgar wrote:I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!
Cant argue with that"Celgar" just glad i'm out of it now, Happy New Year to all :thumbup
Yes, I think this year will be interesting to say the least,what with Rico in charge and delivery trials failing etc. :hmmmm
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

Happy New Year

Post by malcolm3011 »

Happy New Year to all my fellow posties, good luck in 2019
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Happy New Year

Post by Brandy »

blue1873 wrote:
Celgar wrote:I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!
Cant argue with that"Celgar" just glad i'm out of it now, Happy New Year to all :thumbup
Totally agree,so glad I"m out of it as well. Happy New Year and good luck to all you posties out there.