Happy new year all.
A big thank you to everyone who has contributed over the last year and helped others in need.
Bring on 2019!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Happy New Year
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Happy New Year
Happy Arbitrary Point in the Earth's Orbit around the Sun!
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Happy New Year
I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8879
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Happy New Year
Cant argue with that"Celgar" just glad i'm out of it now, Happy New Year to allCelgar wrote:I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
Happy New Year
Yes, I think this year will be interesting to say the least,what with Rico in charge and delivery trials failing etc.blue1873 wrote:Cant argue with that"Celgar" just glad i'm out of it now, Happy New Year to allCelgar wrote:I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Happy New Year
Happy New Year to all my fellow posties, good luck in 2019
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Happy New Year
Totally agree,so glad I"m out of it as well. Happy New Year and good luck to all you posties out there.blue1873 wrote:Cant argue with that"Celgar" just glad i'm out of it now, Happy New Year to allCelgar wrote:I think this year is going to be a very Rocky ride for everyone everywhere. Good luck everyone!