ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
52 minute contract.
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
52 minute contract.
Yes, that's the great offer that RM are advertising on their jobsite. From 10am until 10.52am. Ok it for a cleaning duty but they start on the minimum wage of £7.83ph. After 3 years it only goes up by about another 40p. How sad do you need to be to not even offer the full hour. I hope the 8 minutes that the dom saves, which obviously goes towards his bonus is stolen from him by posties finishing before their time over and over. I thought I had seen it all but now. The mail centres are full of anguard /casuals also. WTF ARE THE UNION DOING.... 
-
Killerbees
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 21 Feb 2018, 20:31
- Gender: Male
52 minute contract.
Cleaners wages have nothing to do with office budgets