ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Contacting Union area rep
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Contacting Union area rep
Does anyone know how I can get in contact with the area rep?
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Contacting Union area rep
I used this link when I needed to contact mine https://www.cwu.org/contact-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; select your region and branch from the dropdown lists.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Contacting Union area rep
Thank youfb1969 wrote:I used this link when I needed to contact mine https://www.cwu.org/contact-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; select your region and branch from the dropdown lists.