ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Success factors
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Success factors
Hi, I’m trying to sign onto the success factors site but following the instructions of staff number/NI number it says invalid. Password reset doesn’t work as no email or SMS is sent. Emailing the address given on the site then that comes back as a failure to deliver the email. Anyone know who I can email/speak to, to get my sign-on sorted out ? Thanks.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Success factors
I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Success factors
Might be down for maintenance atm, try it again after New Years
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Success factors
The first two letters of your NI number have to be lowercase. (Or something like that)
There is a tutorial for accessing successfactors online.
There is a tutorial for accessing successfactors online.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Success factors
Yeh I have followed the exact format described but it doesn’t work.clashcityrocker wrote:The first two letters of your NI number have to be lowercase. (Or something like that)
There is a tutorial for accessing successfactors online.
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Success factors
Thanks but I tried a couple of weeks ago as well and it didn’t work then either.SpacePhoenix wrote:Might be down for maintenance atm, try it again after New Years
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Success factors
Thanks, but its meant to be for everyone. I want to be able to apply for an internal transfer and that has to be done via this site.arnold cheshire wrote:I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Success factors
Yes so why doesn't it work?Daveyj15 wrote:Thanks, but its meant to be for everyone. I want to be able to apply for an internal transfer and that has to be done via this site.arnold cheshire wrote:I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Success factors
Well only an adminstrator of a web site will know WHY it doesn’t work, not a user trying to access it. Hence the fact I am asking if anyone knows who I can contact , as the email address the site says to use doesn’t even work, as the email address is not a valid one.arnold cheshire wrote:Yes so why doesn't it work?Daveyj15 wrote:Thanks, but its meant to be for everyone. I want to be able to apply for an internal transfer and that has to be done via this site.arnold cheshire wrote:I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Success factors
I have the same problem and have had for weeks, when I get the time I can only assume that I need to contact HR.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Success factors
Is it possible that RM have adjusted it so that it can only be accessed from a RM computer?
-
Murdoch
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 572
- Joined: 11 Apr 2018, 16:55
- Gender: Male
Success factors
I can access Successfactors fine, but i've used it multiple times in the past and changed my password. Having said that, the password reset doesn't work on my account either, despite having email and phone details entered.
There seems to be an issue at the moment with the default log in details. My colleague had this problem too, if you are trying to apply for an internal transfer that's already been posted, contacting HR is your best option if you can't get into Successfactors.
There seems to be an issue at the moment with the default log in details. My colleague had this problem too, if you are trying to apply for an internal transfer that's already been posted, contacting HR is your best option if you can't get into Successfactors.
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Success factors
I've just tried and I can log in fine with pay number as username plus my password that I chose so good news for what it's worth is the site does actually work.
Presume you're trying to log in here: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... PWD#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Presume you're trying to log in here: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... PWD#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Success factors
I've logged in ok in the past, but now I only seem to be able to access it from a work PC.
Trying to login from anywhere else requires an extra step which I cannot work out.
Downloaded the onelogin app but that wants you to scan a barcode or manually enter a code to set it up.
Any ideas?
Given that most of us don't routinely have access to a work based pc if at all, my skeptical mind jumps to the conclusion that it's another RM game where they promise one thing but just endeavour to keep "the little people" in their place.
Trying to login from anywhere else requires an extra step which I cannot work out.
Downloaded the onelogin app but that wants you to scan a barcode or manually enter a code to set it up.
Any ideas?
Given that most of us don't routinely have access to a work based pc if at all, my skeptical mind jumps to the conclusion that it's another RM game where they promise one thing but just endeavour to keep "the little people" in their place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Success factors
The phone number for HR/PSP helpline is 0345 606 0603.
I used it in the past to recover my success factors password.
I used it in the past to recover my success factors password.