ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Success factors

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Daveyj15 »

Hi, I’m trying to sign onto the success factors site but following the instructions of staff number/NI number it says invalid. Password reset doesn’t work as no email or SMS is sent. Emailing the address given on the site then that comes back as a failure to deliver the email. Anyone know who I can email/speak to, to get my sign-on sorted out ? Thanks.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Success factors

Post by arnold cheshire »

I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Might be down for maintenance atm, try it again after New Years
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Success factors

Post by clashcityrocker »

The first two letters of your NI number have to be lowercase. (Or something like that)
There is a tutorial for accessing successfactors online.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Daveyj15 »

clashcityrocker wrote:The first two letters of your NI number have to be lowercase. (Or something like that)
There is a tutorial for accessing successfactors online.
Yeh I have followed the exact format described but it doesn’t work.
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Daveyj15 »

SpacePhoenix wrote:Might be down for maintenance atm, try it again after New Years
Thanks but I tried a couple of weeks ago as well and it didn’t work then either.
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Daveyj15 »

arnold cheshire wrote:I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
Thanks, but its meant to be for everyone. I want to be able to apply for an internal transfer and that has to be done via this site.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Success factors

Post by arnold cheshire »

Daveyj15 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
Thanks, but its meant to be for everyone. I want to be able to apply for an internal transfer and that has to be done via this site.
Yes so why doesn't it work?
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Daveyj15 »

arnold cheshire wrote:
Daveyj15 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:I'm having the same problem maybe it's just available for management
Thanks, but its meant to be for everyone. I want to be able to apply for an internal transfer and that has to be done via this site.
Yes so why doesn't it work?
Well only an adminstrator of a web site will know WHY it doesn’t work, not a user trying to access it. Hence the fact I am asking if anyone knows who I can contact , as the email address the site says to use doesn’t even work, as the email address is not a valid one.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by rubberbond »

I have the same problem and have had for weeks, when I get the time I can only assume that I need to contact HR.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Is it possible that RM have adjusted it so that it can only be accessed from a RM computer?
Murdoch
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 572
Joined: 11 Apr 2018, 16:55
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Murdoch »

I can access Successfactors fine, but i've used it multiple times in the past and changed my password. Having said that, the password reset doesn't work on my account either, despite having email and phone details entered.

There seems to be an issue at the moment with the default log in details. My colleague had this problem too, if you are trying to apply for an internal transfer that's already been posted, contacting HR is your best option if you can't get into Successfactors.
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by ted_e_bear »

I've just tried and I can log in fine with pay number as username plus my password that I chose so good news for what it's worth is the site does actually work.
Presume you're trying to log in here: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... PWD#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Success factors

Post by crazyshrew »

I've logged in ok in the past, but now I only seem to be able to access it from a work PC.

Trying to login from anywhere else requires an extra step which I cannot work out.
Downloaded the onelogin app but that wants you to scan a barcode or manually enter a code to set it up.

Any ideas?

Given that most of us don't routinely have access to a work based pc if at all, my skeptical mind jumps to the conclusion that it's another RM game where they promise one thing but just endeavour to keep "the little people" in their place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by Janet Brum »

The phone number for HR/PSP helpline is 0345 606 0603.
I used it in the past to recover my success factors password.