ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annual leave entitlement query

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Annual leave entitlement query

Post by FirstPost »

As ridiculous as this may sound to some but I trust no one in management at my office, if they can get one over on you then they will :wave

How can I personally check that I have been given back a rest day that falls on Boxing day? and how do I check that my holiday has rolled over into next years allowance?

Scammers the lot of them :cuppa :cuppa
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

Annual leave entitlement query

Post by P13 »

FirstPost wrote:As ridiculous as this may sound to some but I trust no one in management at my office, if they can get one over on you then they will :wave

How can I personally check that I have been given back a rest day that falls on Boxing day? and how do I check that my holiday has rolled over into next years allowance?

Scammers the lot of them :cuppa :cuppa
ask for a copy of your leave card