ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
Can I go back to my 9am starts on Monday?
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
Ours starts Monday. Christmas pressure is now over, allegedly.
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
You can insist on starting at your correct time at any time of the year, there is no compulsory overtime. If you've agreed to work full time hours temporarily then I would let them know that you wish to return to part time aas soon as possible, and then get a date from them when you can.
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
I've done the 4 weeks, but wondered if there was an official date for when it finishes?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
Well if you agreed 4 weeks only then just go back to your normal hoursFirstPost wrote:I've done the 4 weeks, but wondered if there was an official date for when it finishes?
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
I agreed to the FT Christmas hours, but I'm not going in early on Monday if I'm not paid to do so..aiden01 wrote:Well if you agreed 4 weeks only then just go back to your normal hoursFirstPost wrote:I've done the 4 weeks, but wondered if there was an official date for when it finishes?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
When can I return to PT hours from Christmas FT?
Probably but you MUST check with the manager first, the duty sheet for the week should have said.FirstPost wrote:Can I go back to my 9am starts on Monday?
However Monday is hopefully going to be quiet unless there is a bag log at MCs, and Saturday would have given local DOs a clue.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.