ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
I thought they might squirm their way out of paying me it with some kind of loop hole, but I have 2 payments! Does this look correct?
Christmas Supplement £92.11
Incentive Underpin Payment £92.11
Christmas Supplement £92.11
Incentive Underpin Payment £92.11
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3289
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
couldnt tell you payslips late again 3 weeks in a row
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
Yeah no payslip here as well 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
Looks good if you are on the new FT of 35 hours.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
Yes, two lots of £92.11 is the amount I got on a temporary full time 35 hour contract.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
SW Postie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 28 Aug 2018, 12:16
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
I’ve been made up to 35 hours over Xmas from 23.5 hours. I received the following today:
Christmas Supplement £92.11 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 35)
Incentive Underpin Payment £61.84 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 23.5)
Am I right in thinking I will get the rest of the underpin payment in January?
Christmas Supplement £92.11 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 35)
Incentive Underpin Payment £61.84 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 23.5)
Am I right in thinking I will get the rest of the underpin payment in January?
-
JKSmudge
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 13:39
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
I am on 30 hr contract but went temp full-time for xmas period (38 hours ) - not paid full bonus ( 2x 78.95 )
Questioned it and was told they owe me only about £10 extra as the bonus for part-timers doing the extra cover is only based on 35 hours full-time
Questioned it and was told they owe me only about £10 extra as the bonus for part-timers doing the extra cover is only based on 35 hours full-time
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
200.00 divided 38 = 5.2631 x 35 = 184.22 divided by 2 = 92.11
I believe as you have worked 38 hours Xmas pressure you will receive the top up of 15.78 in January (18th ?)
I believe as you have worked 38 hours Xmas pressure you will receive the top up of 15.78 in January (18th ?)
-
JKSmudge
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 13:39
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
I was told by the manager who looks after the O/T & Holidays etc system, that because my name was not on the list of people to have temp change to contract that I would not get extra bonus. ( I have had to sign for prep every day ).rogersh wrote:200.00 divided 38 = 5.2631 x 35 = 184.22 divided by 2 = 92.11
I believe as you have worked 38 hours Xmas pressure you will receive the top up of 15.78 in January (21st ?)
Union guy said the total payments should be £170 so they owe me about 1 hours OT
With hindsight I should have just said I would start at 8.30 tomorrow and cut-off.
-
Biker Mouse
- Posts: 543
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
No, because the underpin payment is based on your contracted hours ie 23.5 hrs and not on your actual worked hours as is the Xmas supplement.SW Postie wrote:I’ve been made up to 35 hours over Xmas from 23.5 hours. I received the following today:
Christmas Supplement £92.11 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 35)
Incentive Underpin Payment £61.84 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 23.5)
Am I right in thinking I will get the rest of the underpin payment in January?
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
Two payments of 100 notes, on top of the 61 hours worked last week makes for a nice wage slip. Been a killer though, I just want it over with now.
-
bensonhedge
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
People in our DO full time with 60 hrs overtime last weekpostietom wrote:Two payments of 100 notes, on top of the 61 hours worked last week makes for a nice wage slip. Been a killer though, I just want it over with now.
-
SW Postie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 28 Aug 2018, 12:16
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
So both of them are based on my contracted hours?Biker Mouse wrote:No, because the underpin payment is based on your contracted hours ie 23.5 hrs and not on your actual worked hours as is the Xmas supplement.SW Postie wrote:I’ve been made up to 35 hours over Xmas from 23.5 hours. I received the following today:
Christmas Supplement £92.11 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 35)
Incentive Underpin Payment £61.84 (100 divided by 38 multiplied by 23.5)
Am I right in thinking I will get the rest of the underpin payment in January?
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
What so they actually did 10hrs extra or so per day ?bensonhedge wrote:People in our DO full time with 60 hrs overtime last weekpostietom wrote:Two payments of 100 notes, on top of the 61 hours worked last week makes for a nice wage slip. Been a killer though, I just want it over with now.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
I received my Christmas Bonus! Did you?
I don't know how you people do it physically/ mentally. Fair play to you. I've had my fingers burnt too many times for me to do overtime.bensonhedge wrote:People in our DO full time with 60 hrs overtime last weekpostietom wrote:Two payments of 100 notes, on top of the 61 hours worked last week makes for a nice wage slip. Been a killer though, I just want it over with now.