I've had a few tracked signature parcel, that when I scan 2D it doesn't need a signature, yet if I cancel and scan 1D barcode it, asks for a signature.
With this drive to scan 2D 100% of the time, it's a little confusing.
Scan 2D the sender doesn't get the service they paid for,scan 1D RM doesn't get it's precious 100% 2D goal.
No winners with this one.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tracked Sign for not working on 2D
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Tracked Sign for not working on 2D
There's a few 2D barcodes that done scan in properly in MCs. we just scan the 1D barcode instead
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Tracked Sign for not working on 2D
Just scan both then everyone's a winner.