ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by FirstPost »

Although this question probably gets asked every year I'll ask again :arrrghhh

People at my office seem to think that it differs. FT posties on 'old' contracts get £200, FT posties on ''new' contacts get less and then PT posties on 30 and 25 hours both get even less, Is there a different bonus for 25,30 and 38 hour contracts? and when is it paid?

Do I even deserve a bonus? :nana
Last edited by FirstPost on 15 Dec 2018, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=88909" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by FirstPost »

Looks like I am getting the full amount then? whatever that may be...not holding my breath though! :funneh
Chupacabra74
Posts: 52
Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 17:15
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by Chupacabra74 »

You’ll only get the full amount if your hours were made up to full time for the 4 week Xmas pressure. It’s split into 2 x £100. If you’ve done enough hours you’ll get £100, but the other £100 will be pro rata.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by FirstPost »

Danielson1974 wrote:You’ll only get the full amount if your hours were made up to full time for the 4 week Xmas pressure. It’s split into 2 x £100. If you’ve done enough hours you’ll get £100, but the other £100 will be pro rata.
I've worked FT hours for 4 weeks. Hurry up Friday!
DrSatan
Posts: 144
Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by DrSatan »

FirstPost wrote:
Danielson1974 wrote:You’ll only get the full amount if your hours were made up to full time for the 4 week Xmas pressure. It’s split into 2 x £100. If you’ve done enough hours you’ll get £100, but the other £100 will be pro rata.
I've worked FT hours for 4 weeks. Hurry up Friday!
If the hours are overtime then you won't get the full bonus, only a prorated one.
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by Smith1212 »

I agreed to work full-time for Xmas pressure
1st week was my rotation week off but next 3 weeks my contract said 38 hours on my pay slip so I’m hopefully getting the the full bonus on my wage slip 2mo will it show ?
DrSatan
Posts: 144
Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by DrSatan »

Smith1212 wrote:I agreed to work full-time for Xmas pressure
1st week was my rotation week off but next 3 weeks my contract said 38 hours on my pay slip so I’m hopefully getting the the full bonus on my wage slip 2mo will it show ?
If your wage slip shows 38 contract hours then you'll get the full bonus and it will show tomorrow.
ScousePostie
Posts: 273
Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by ScousePostie »

Smith1212 wrote:I agreed to work full-time for Xmas pressure
1st week was my rotation week off but next 3 weeks my contract said 38 hours on my pay slip so I’m hopefully getting the the full bonus on my wage slip 2mo will it show ?
We where told by union rep that colleagues would get FT bonus if they'd worked full time four weeks to Christmas but only if you'd been formally contracted to full time hours and not getting full time hours via overtime.
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus amount for PT

Post by Smith1212 »

Yes that’s what I got my contract states 38 hours instead of my usual 32/5