Although this question probably gets asked every year I'll ask again
People at my office seem to think that it differs. FT posties on 'old' contracts get £200, FT posties on ''new' contacts get less and then PT posties on 30 and 25 hours both get even less, Is there a different bonus for 25,30 and 38 hour contracts? and when is it paid?
Do I even deserve a bonus?
Last edited by FirstPost on 15 Dec 2018, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
You’ll only get the full amount if your hours were made up to full time for the 4 week Xmas pressure. It’s split into 2 x £100. If you’ve done enough hours you’ll get £100, but the other £100 will be pro rata.
Danielson1974 wrote:You’ll only get the full amount if your hours were made up to full time for the 4 week Xmas pressure. It’s split into 2 x £100. If you’ve done enough hours you’ll get £100, but the other £100 will be pro rata.
I've worked FT hours for 4 weeks. Hurry up Friday!
Danielson1974 wrote:You’ll only get the full amount if your hours were made up to full time for the 4 week Xmas pressure. It’s split into 2 x £100. If you’ve done enough hours you’ll get £100, but the other £100 will be pro rata.
I've worked FT hours for 4 weeks. Hurry up Friday!
If the hours are overtime then you won't get the full bonus, only a prorated one.
I agreed to work full-time for Xmas pressure
1st week was my rotation week off but next 3 weeks my contract said 38 hours on my pay slip so I’m hopefully getting the the full bonus on my wage slip 2mo will it show ?
Smith1212 wrote:I agreed to work full-time for Xmas pressure
1st week was my rotation week off but next 3 weeks my contract said 38 hours on my pay slip so I’m hopefully getting the the full bonus on my wage slip 2mo will it show ?
If your wage slip shows 38 contract hours then you'll get the full bonus and it will show tomorrow.
Smith1212 wrote:I agreed to work full-time for Xmas pressure
1st week was my rotation week off but next 3 weeks my contract said 38 hours on my pay slip so I’m hopefully getting the the full bonus on my wage slip 2mo will it show ?
We where told by union rep that colleagues would get FT bonus if they'd worked full time four weeks to Christmas but only if you'd been formally contracted to full time hours and not getting full time hours via overtime.