ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Thanks from customers at xmas
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
Just had a few Xmas cards from customers to say thanks and a merry Xmas,makes a sometimes gutty slog of a job in all weathers just that bit bareable,I know it’s far from the mouths of management but they could learn a thing or two,in that department,on that note a very merry Xmas to you all,
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
i got verbally abused in the street for not leaving a parcel and not knocking loud enough, thing is ive never done a round in this guys street but he didnt believe me. 
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
Unfortunately it's part of the job sometimes, next time try shouting, "And I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well mate"!leolion855 wrote:i got verbally abused in the street for not leaving a parcel and not knocking loud enough, thing is ive never done a round in this guys street but he didnt believe me.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Thanks from customers at xmas
I got told that I knock too loudleolion855 wrote:i got verbally abused in the street for not leaving a parcel and not knocking loud enough, thing is ive never done a round in this guys street but he didnt believe me.
-
DrSatan
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
I get told that too, also that they thought it was the police knocking! I wasn't aware the police had a certain type of knockFirstPost wrote:I got told that I knock too loudleolion855 wrote:i got verbally abused in the street for not leaving a parcel and not knocking loud enough, thing is ive never done a round in this guys street but he didnt believe me.
-
EdRush
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 19 Oct 2016, 20:18
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
Merry christmas shut the gate
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Thanks from customers at xmas
Knocking hurts your knuckles, use your PDA
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
Had a card (no tip enclosed). Some posties say they'd never seen this. I've had it twice.
-
RandyBeanz
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
Do we get a Christmas bonus this year?
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
Is that a serious question lol
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Thanks from customers at xmas
That’s a great tip. A senior guy at our place told me his knuckles are shattered after 35 years of knocking.mattycash wrote:Knocking hurts your knuckles, use your PDA