ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Anyone know the email address for HR

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dangerousdriver
Posts: 4
Joined: 26 Nov 2016, 23:23
Gender: Male

Anyone know the email address for HR

Post by dangerousdriver »

Hi all,

Any idea of the email address for HR? I need them to provide a reference for a new job and as I have already left RM and the DOM has changed at my old DO I have no point of contact.

Thanks

Leon
the cheshire elf
Posts: 21
Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:05
Gender: Male

Anyone know the email address for HR

Post by the cheshire elf »

Try third party enquired royal mail.com. address is royal mail hr service pond street Sheffield s986hr. Tel. 0345 6060603. You will need to send written consent for employer to obtain a ref it can take 3/4 weeks for a response from RM
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

Anyone know the email address for HR

Post by rogersh »

dangerousdriver wrote:Hi all,

Any idea of the email address for HR? I need them to provide a reference for a new job and as I have already left RM and the DOM has changed at my old DO I have no point of contact.

Thanks

Leon
Employee references: thirdpartyenquiries@royalmail.com