ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

hours of work

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
simplythebest
Posts: 12
Joined: 11 Oct 2018, 19:10
Gender: Male

hours of work

Post by simplythebest »

can someone tell me the start times for full-time staff? I can't find it anywhere.
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

hours of work

Post by P13 »

simplythebest wrote:can someone tell me the start times for full-time staff? I can't find it anywhere.
Every office is different
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

hours of work

Post by Celgar »

Every office is different. It's mainly based on what time the mail can be delivered from the MCs to the DOs. For quite a while our start time was 0600 but two lots of SWW have moved that to 0624. When I first started twenty years ago I think the start time was about 0430 or maybe earlier - I can't remember exactly.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

hours of work

Post by SpacePhoenix »

In the mid to long term they might get pushed back for all DOs depending on how popular the LAT product becomes with customers