ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Being provided with the correct uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

Being provided with the correct uniform

Post by jd9442 »

If they won’t supply a storm coat and I get drenched and am freezing to death(slight exaggeration but you know) what can I do?
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Being provided with the correct uniform

Post by Smith1212 »

How long have you been in the job ?
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

Being provided with the correct uniform

Post by jd9442 »

8 months
Rapidryan88
Posts: 167
Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
Gender: Male

Being provided with the correct uniform

Post by Rapidryan88 »

jd9442 wrote:8 months
You need to log into the online portal, if the storm coat isn’t available it’s because they’ve got you down as not a full member of staff yet which happened to me. I had to ring dimensions and within 24 hours I was able to order all the normal uniform belts hats etc
southoftheriver
Posts: 18
Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 18:56
Gender: Male

Being provided with the correct uniform

Post by southoftheriver »

You're entitled to full uniform after 3 months
DrSatan
Posts: 144
Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
Gender: Male

Being provided with the correct uniform

Post by DrSatan »

I started in Winter, it's so wrong you cant get a stormcoat when the weather is normally terrible.
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Being provided with the correct uniform

Post by Smith1212 »

southoftheriver wrote:You're entitled to full uniform after 3 months
Yeah after the 3 month period they supply the uniform.