ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Being provided with the correct uniform
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Being provided with the correct uniform
If they won’t supply a storm coat and I get drenched and am freezing to death(slight exaggeration but you know) what can I do?
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Being provided with the correct uniform
How long have you been in the job ?
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Being provided with the correct uniform
You need to log into the online portal, if the storm coat isn’t available it’s because they’ve got you down as not a full member of staff yet which happened to me. I had to ring dimensions and within 24 hours I was able to order all the normal uniform belts hats etcjd9442 wrote:8 months
-
southoftheriver
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 18:56
- Gender: Male
Being provided with the correct uniform
You're entitled to full uniform after 3 months
-
DrSatan
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
- Gender: Male
Being provided with the correct uniform
I started in Winter, it's so wrong you cant get a stormcoat when the weather is normally terrible.
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Being provided with the correct uniform
Yeah after the 3 month period they supply the uniform.southoftheriver wrote:You're entitled to full uniform after 3 months