ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas Tips
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Christmas Tips
How much have you got so far? 
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
Work to time. Give your big packets to the packet driver. Don't work in the dark. Get to the phg locker early to make sure the pda's haven't ran out.......
Oh, sorry. You didn't mean those sorts of tips.
Oh, sorry. You didn't mean those sorts of tips.
-
hero22
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
£20 , pack of skittles and a box of matchsticks lol
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
Grow uprehabron wrote:I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?![]()
![]()
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.![]()
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
Read the RM official policy line on gratuities.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Grow uprehabron wrote:I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?![]()
![]()
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.![]()
I gave a comment although I don't have to agree with it as I have already grown up.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -jail.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Christmas Tips
Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmasrehabron wrote:I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?![]()
![]()
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.![]()
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.tonytucker wrote:Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmasrehabron wrote:I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?![]()
![]()
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.![]()
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
I don't see why you have to defend yourself, your tone was reasonable ,as was your point , I don't feel you should be insulted because you offered an opinion someone didn't like. Furthermore what about the implications of the Bribery Act.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
Get a grip, there’s so many flaws is what you have posted I can’t even be bothered to dissect itrehabron wrote:Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.tonytucker wrote:Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmasrehabron wrote:I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?![]()
![]()
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.![]()
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
-
stoneybroke
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 01 Oct 2015, 19:47
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
Daily Mail reader? Enough said....rehabron wrote:Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.tonytucker wrote:Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmasrehabron wrote:I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?![]()
![]()
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.![]()
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.
-
Mailman300
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 09:10
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
Ha ha ha, good one.rambo1 wrote:Work to time. Give your big packets to the packet driver. Don't work in the dark. Get to the phg locker early to make sure the pda's haven't ran out.......
Oh, sorry. You didn't mean those sorts of tips.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Christmas Tips
C,mon number tell us all the flawsnumber one wrote:Get a grip, there’s so many flaws is what you have posted I can’t even be bothered to dissect itrehabron wrote:Was voted the funniest man at my office for this year an honour which I was grateful to receive.tonytucker wrote:Theres always one..sad twat bet your fun at Christmasrehabron wrote:I think this is a personal matter and should remain confidential in case an inland revenue officer is on the site.FirstPost wrote:How much have you got so far?![]()
![]()
Something tells me that tips totalling over £ 30 have to be declared.![]()
Before you decide to make derogatory comments and jump in with both feet why don't you use your time more usefully be reading my insertion publicised in the Daily Mail which was at the back of my mind when I made my comments.
As already stated I don't have to agree with the advice I gave on Christmas Tipping but I feel that it is the purpose of this chat room to give all information that is relevant on the matter being discussed. Having shown and shared this information is a matter of individual choice but I am making colleagues aware of it so they do not fall foul of a manger who may take the opportunity to use it in a dismissal.