Dear Customers,
Please stop doing this. I know red fits in with the season but really, this combination is unreadable. Especially when your jagged scrawl reminds the world that penmanship isn't taught in schools anymore.
Thank you.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Blue ink on a red envelope
-
britwrit
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 967
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12
-
anthonyok
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 13 Oct 2007, 17:53
Blue ink on a red envelope
Pencil on red envelope takes some beating .
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Blue ink on a red envelope
It isn't going to stop any time soon. It's one thing to sort them in an MC and another entirely to try and read them on the doorstep in the twilight or near dark.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Blue ink on a red envelope
I hate badly written cursive handwriting!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Blue ink on a red envelope
I hate the writing on little chinese packets, it`s so small it`s barely readable
I also hate the tiny envelopes or hand made ones, so easy to fell off the bundle
Some people think they are nice but they are just a pain to deliver
I also hate the tiny envelopes or hand made ones, so easy to fell off the bundle
Some people think they are nice but they are just a pain to deliver
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Blue ink on a red envelope
Oversized greetings cards aren't much fun, particularly if the recipient has an undersized letterbox.... 
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Blue ink on a red envelope
I always feel paranoid about those tiny xmas cards, keep thinking I’ve dropped one or left one in the frameJanet Brum wrote:I hate the writing on little chinese packets, it`s so small it`s barely readable![]()
I also hate the tiny envelopes or hand made ones, so easy to fell off the bundle![]()
Some people think they are nice but they are just a pain to deliver
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Blue ink on a red envelope
739 it, simple!greengiant wrote:Oversized greetings cards aren't much fun, particularly if the recipient has an undersized letterbox....
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Blue ink on a red envelope
Im sure lots of customers are reading this !britwrit wrote:Dear Customers,
Please stop doing this. I know red fits in with the season but really, this combination is unreadable. Especially when your jagged scrawl reminds the world that penmanship isn't taught in schools anymore.
Thank you.
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
britwrit
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 967
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12
Blue ink on a red envelope
Sure. Once they wander over from theirs own posts about the mail centre I work in.tonytucker wrote:Im sure lots of customers are reading this !britwrit wrote:Dear Customers,
Please stop doing this. I know red fits in with the season but really, this combination is unreadable. Especially when your jagged scrawl reminds the world that penmanship isn't taught in schools anymore.
Thank you.