ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Current pay rates

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
HTPostman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1505
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
Gender: Male

Current pay rates

Post by HTPostman »

Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.

I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.

526
DrSatan
Posts: 144
Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
Gender: Male

Current pay rates

Post by DrSatan »

HTPostman wrote:Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.

I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
Just check a current job ad.

£10.25, £10.82, £11.39. Thats outside of London.
HTPostman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1505
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
Gender: Male

Current pay rates

Post by HTPostman »

DrSatan wrote:
HTPostman wrote:Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.

I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
Just check a current job ad.

£10.25, £10.82, £11.39. Thats outside of London.
Thank you. I am on the right rate. Did Google job ads but it just came up with 'competitive rate of pay'
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.

526
DrSatan
Posts: 144
Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
Gender: Male

Current pay rates

Post by DrSatan »

HTPostman wrote:
DrSatan wrote:
HTPostman wrote:Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.

I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
Just check a current job ad.

£10.25, £10.82, £11.39. Thats outside of London.
Thank you. I am on the right rate. Did Google job ads but it just came up with 'competitive rate of pay'
I looked on RM jobs website, was quite amazed at how many jobs are available!