Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.
I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Current pay rates
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Current pay rates
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
DrSatan
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
- Gender: Male
Current pay rates
Just check a current job ad.HTPostman wrote:Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.
I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
£10.25, £10.82, £11.39. Thats outside of London.
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Current pay rates
Thank you. I am on the right rate. Did Google job ads but it just came up with 'competitive rate of pay'DrSatan wrote:Just check a current job ad.HTPostman wrote:Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.
I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
£10.25, £10.82, £11.39. Thats outside of London.
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
DrSatan
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
- Gender: Male
Current pay rates
I looked on RM jobs website, was quite amazed at how many jobs are available!HTPostman wrote:Thank you. I am on the right rate. Did Google job ads but it just came up with 'competitive rate of pay'DrSatan wrote:Just check a current job ad.HTPostman wrote:Can anyone please point me in the direction of the current rates of basic pay; from day 1, then after 6mths, then after 12mths.
I'm sure the job advert said £9.90 an hour but I believe there was a pay rise in the meantime. I've been at Royal Mail 2 months and have been told I'm possibly being paid more than I should!
Thanks in advance
£10.25, £10.82, £11.39. Thats outside of London.