ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
-
Seagull1983
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 13:46
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
Luckily only covering but what a difference she made about the place ! Being rude and making threats. I appreciate my DOM now.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
that would put me in automatic do the job properly mode
-
Seagull1983
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 13:46
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
It did. Cut off for the 1st time I’ve been there. Truly repulsive person.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
:ApplauseSeagull1983 wrote:It did. Cut off for the 1st time I’ve been there. Truly repulsive person.
-
Phantom
- Posts: 1234
- Joined: 27 Dec 2007, 18:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: New York
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
More need to cut off, I can't stress how important it is.
CUT OFF!!!
-
Seagull1983
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 13:46
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
Does failing the round go against that days DOM or the permanent DOM ?
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
Im a firm believer that RM are psychometrically targeting brute force style managers as they feel this is most effective against a distant frontline staff which they themselves are totally detached from.
Cleverness takes a back seat.
Cleverness takes a back seat.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
who cares? They all piss in the same pot. I wouldn't trust a f***ing one of them all profit and bonus driven w*****s.Seagull1983 wrote:Does failing the round go against that days DOM or the permanent DOM ?
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
Ask why she is shouting at you?
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
Mis management and nastiness at its finest,they should hang there heads in shame,but of course they won’t,it should be challenged at every level,it’s too common accurance on here,and it’s wearing a bit thin,not sure when all this started,but they need to be named and shamed,
-
danterossetti
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
So much for the new culture then.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
Why was she bullying?
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
You poor sod I had to work with two of them for over ten years.I could never understand why they seem to think that by bullying their staff,they will get more out of them,when infact all they do is get less,when you have a happy workforce,you have a productive workforce,who will go the extra mile. Cant these bullying so called managers see that.
When I started with RM a long while ago my first few managers were great and I had the utmost respect for them as they did for the posties,when I left I had no respect for either of them whatsoever.To gain respect you have to earn respect and managers should remember that,and it costs nothing.
When I started with RM a long while ago my first few managers were great and I had the utmost respect for them as they did for the posties,when I left I had no respect for either of them whatsoever.To gain respect you have to earn respect and managers should remember that,and it costs nothing.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
So why and how was she bullying?
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Met my 1st bullying DOM today !
I think our DIM could certainly do with an understanding of "How to win friends and Influence People"
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.