ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
Note found in Letterbox by Postie.
The reply
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
That is so kind and thoughtful,some DOM out there has got a heart,which is very rare amongst them nowadays. Just hope it has brought some comfort.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
nice touch from the dom to do this for the little lad 
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
Some management do care! That's reassuring. 
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
Brought tears to my eyes. Poor little boy. Good of the manager to write and post that letter, sure it meant a lot to the boy to think that his dad is getting his letters.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
Think I’m starting a cold My eyes feel a little watery
-
officernopants
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 06:48
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
This is brilliant must admit I was half expecting a surcharge or something knowing what this company is like now! Fair play to the DOM
-
azza30
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 09 Apr 2018, 14:48
- Gender: Male
- Location: Eternal Misery
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
God bless the wee boy.
Well done to that DOM.
will send him an email.
Well done to that DOM.
will send him an email.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
Well played that DOM. Its nice to know there are some caring souls out there

On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3221
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
Spare a thought for the poor postie who got sent to Heaven with that as his lapsing
In all seriousness, a touch of class from the assistant DOM
In all seriousness, a touch of class from the assistant DOM
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
Mailman300
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Apr 2017, 09:10
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
And I’ve got something in my throat.scoobydo79 wrote:Think I’m starting a cold My eyes feel a little watery
-
smiles21
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Nov 2018, 20:59
- Gender: Female
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
That has made my day so sweet 
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8879
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Nice letter from a DOM on Facebook
SteadyMailman300 wrote:And I’ve got something in my throat.scoobydo79 wrote:Think I’m starting a cold My eyes feel a little watery