I'm due to start my day's training tomorrow. Before reporting to my depot the following day.
I was sent an email a week ago with the welcome letter etc. It said I'd receive 2 copies of my contract along with payroll details and a uniform order form etc. This is still to arrive and probably won't be tomorrow now obviously. Do they give you your contract at this training day along with the rest?
Slightly worried. Seems a bit unorganised.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
No contract in the post.
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
No contract in the post.
If they sent it 1st class you will probably get it in two weeks time !!!!!!!
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
No contract in the post.
I would not worry about it too much. I have been a postie for over twenty years and I'm not sure I have ever seen a physical contract with my name on it. I'm on the payroll and I do the work - nuff said.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
No contract in the post.
Don't worry, it was about 3 months after starting that I received my contract.
Yep, you thought that the recruitment process was bad just wait till you start working here
Good luck
Seems a bit unorganised
Yep, you thought that the recruitment process was bad just wait till you start working here
Good luck
We're all here because we're not all there
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
No contract in the post.
Welcome to Royal Mail !Bopper587 wrote:Seems a bit unorganised.
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
No contract in the post.
If you think that's disorganised, wait until you've been here a few months!Postie45 wrote:Bopper587 wrote:Seems a bit unorganised.