ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas Full time

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Full time

Post by FirstPost »

I'm now on full time hours for Christmas (up from 25 hours) will my payslip show the full time hours now or will it still say 25 hours?
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Christmas Full time

Post by datasaint »

Yes, if it doesn't show you at 38 hours you won't get the full Xmas bonus either.
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Full time

Post by FirstPost »

norm wrote:Yes, if it doesn't show you at 38 hours you won't get the full Xmas bonus either.
thanks, I've been told I wont get that anyway because its for the older full time contracts, as long as my payslip shows 38hrs then I'm happy
panch1989
Posts: 104
Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 07:44
Gender: Male

Christmas Full time

Post by panch1989 »

If you're full time over Christmas you'll get the full bonus. Sounds like your Dom is trying to take advantage. I'd make sure you claim the hours as overtime just incase. They can always correct it when it comes to entering it in the system
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Christmas Full time

Post by Postie45 »

will you be staying at full time after xmas ?
beanmuncha
Posts: 305
Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 23:11

Christmas Full time

Post by beanmuncha »

Make sure you are made upto 38 not 35 hours.
As 35 was FT from October but you won't get the full bonus unless on 38
Mad i know but this is what we have been told, and to put disagreements in if this happens
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Full time

Post by FirstPost »

beanmuncha wrote:Make sure you are made upto 38 not 35 hours.
As 35 was FT from October but you won't get the full bonus unless on 38
Mad i know but this is what we have been told, and to put disagreements in if this happens
really? I dont think 38hrs is what I'm doing at the moment but I will check
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Full time

Post by FirstPost »

Postie45 wrote:will you be staying at full time after xmas ?
no
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Christmas Full time

Post by FirstPost »

my payslip from Friday hasn't changed from what it usually shows which is 25hrs, been told that I will get payment next week. Which means it will probably be shown as overtime