ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas Full time
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Christmas Full time
I'm now on full time hours for Christmas (up from 25 hours) will my payslip show the full time hours now or will it still say 25 hours?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Christmas Full time
Yes, if it doesn't show you at 38 hours you won't get the full Xmas bonus either.
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Christmas Full time
thanks, I've been told I wont get that anyway because its for the older full time contracts, as long as my payslip shows 38hrs then I'm happynorm wrote:Yes, if it doesn't show you at 38 hours you won't get the full Xmas bonus either.
-
panch1989
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 07:44
- Gender: Male
Christmas Full time
If you're full time over Christmas you'll get the full bonus. Sounds like your Dom is trying to take advantage. I'd make sure you claim the hours as overtime just incase. They can always correct it when it comes to entering it in the system
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Christmas Full time
will you be staying at full time after xmas ?
-
beanmuncha
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 23:11
Christmas Full time
Make sure you are made upto 38 not 35 hours.
As 35 was FT from October but you won't get the full bonus unless on 38
Mad i know but this is what we have been told, and to put disagreements in if this happens
As 35 was FT from October but you won't get the full bonus unless on 38
Mad i know but this is what we have been told, and to put disagreements in if this happens
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Christmas Full time
really? I dont think 38hrs is what I'm doing at the moment but I will checkbeanmuncha wrote:Make sure you are made upto 38 not 35 hours.
As 35 was FT from October but you won't get the full bonus unless on 38
Mad i know but this is what we have been told, and to put disagreements in if this happens
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Christmas Full time
noPostie45 wrote:will you be staying at full time after xmas ?
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Christmas Full time
my payslip from Friday hasn't changed from what it usually shows which is 25hrs, been told that I will get payment next week. Which means it will probably be shown as overtime