My feet aren't gentle on socks. More holes than Blackburn Lancashire.
Had a look online, example: Danish 'Endurance' socks on Amazon are a tenner a pair - apparently just the ticket for fancy hiking, trekking, and all that.
Must be better options out there. Anyone else a danger to their socks but have managed to get say 12 months out of them? Suggestions welcome :)
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Socks
-
ripio
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
- Gender: Male
Socks
I use H J Hall Indestructable socks now after years of wearing out socks in a week or two.
I get the 3 pack of Cushion Sole ones.
They can last me for the best part of a year although I sometimes wear a hole at the big toe area after about six months which once stitched up will last a few months more.
They have a 12 month guarantee but I haven't tried claiming on it yet.
https://www.hj.co.uk/mens-socks/brand/i ... ible-socks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I get the 3 pack of Cushion Sole ones.
They can last me for the best part of a year although I sometimes wear a hole at the big toe area after about six months which once stitched up will last a few months more.
They have a 12 month guarantee but I haven't tried claiming on it yet.
https://www.hj.co.uk/mens-socks/brand/i ... ible-socks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Dannybuca
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 02 Jul 2018, 06:18
- Gender: Male
Socks
But at least you know now how many of them will fill the Albert Hall?south London postie wrote:My feet aren't gentle on socks. More holes than Blackburn Lancashire.
Had a look online, example: Danish 'Endurance' socks on Amazon are a tenner a pair - apparently just the ticket for fancy hiking, trekking, and all that.
Must be better options out there. Anyone else a danger to their socks but have managed to get say 12 months out of them? Suggestions welcome :)