ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
SMART
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
SMART
smart
? never heard this before or seen this in any of the agreements btwn r/m and the cwu , unless this is something that has been passed down from our new leader , will have to check
, or does it mean Start early , don't have any Meal breaks , Run round with a bag on your back , don't use lwTs
, do you think . if so I will carry on working dumb
or is it the other way round ?
Last edited by worktotime on 20 Nov 2018, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
SMART
I don't recall being told about this SMART thing but we may have been told it. I thought 'one plan' or something like that was the current idea. The one before that was 'world class mail' which went down like a lead balloon in our DO even with RM sending two people to us for a small workshop to try and get us worked up about it.
Personally I would say the acronym F.I.N.E. from Aerosmith is more applicable to me : F****d up , Insecure, Neurotic, & Emotional. That's me every day probably.
Personally I would say the acronym F.I.N.E. from Aerosmith is more applicable to me : F****d up , Insecure, Neurotic, & Emotional. That's me every day probably.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.