ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
cold yet? s**t gloves.
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
First proper cold day today. Wear what you like, even shorts. But your hands!! s**t. Fingerless are simply no good. Every year I'm on the Millets website.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
Got some neoprene cycling gloves from Aldis, snipped the end of the index fingers off and they're fantastic, my hands actually felt too warm in them today.
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
Cheers I'll look for them.
-
world class male
- Posts: 903
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
the ones RM supplied with those grips on are ok if not raining too
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
Wow I so needed gloves today I’ll have to grab a pair are they in store ??wacko74 wrote:Got some neoprene cycling gloves from Aldis, snipped the end of the index fingers off and they're fantastic, my hands actually felt too warm in them today.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
Problem with fingerless gloves is they don’t cover the fingers...
Blue dot gloves don’t actually keep your hands that warm as they “breathe” to easily (by design I’m sure)
I wear full finger gloves, once you get used to them they’re the warmest solution for sure..
Blue dot gloves don’t actually keep your hands that warm as they “breathe” to easily (by design I’m sure)
I wear full finger gloves, once you get used to them they’re the warmest solution for sure..
-
panch1989
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 07:44
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
3 digit gloves are great. 3 fingerless and 2 full.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
cold yet? s**t gloves.
Thankfully it has not been that cold where I am yet so I haven't needed the gloves. But I should get some just incase.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
You could of told me not to do that while I still had my hand in the glovewacko74 wrote:Got some neoprene cycling gloves from Aldis, snipped the end of the index fingers off and they're fantastic, my hands actually felt too warm in them today.
-
Marshamp11
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 16:38
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
Last year I wore a mechanic glove with fingerless glove on top on right hand and a winter motorcycle glove on my bundle holding left hand. Job done.
-
WhiteMoses
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 19 Sep 2018, 21:37
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
Yesterday ..reading comments on this post...I realized I have brought from Aldis about 3 years ago some nice neoprene fishing gloves. And today I took them at work...as was -2 ° in the morning until about 11ish when was a bit mild( 1°) . Shorts on...Hat on...storm coat on...gloves on...I did first loop with them on...I don't like them...I'm not used to. So was better without...I will keep them in my backpack just in case...
-
grandypants
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
I'm one of those strange people who don't feel the cold never have the need for gloves 
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
cold yet? s**t gloves.
That's because RM has sucked all the life out of yougrandypants wrote:I'm one of those strange people who don't feel the cold never have the need for gloves
Back to topic the cold on its own doesn't really bother me. It's wen it raining also that's when I feel it. And glove are pointless then anyway because they get we through.