ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
All Time Low
-
grandypants
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
I think our office has hit it with next weeks D2D,s a local Chinese chippy which was shut down cos of food poisoning has reopened and we are delivering the menu,s FFS whats this job coming to 
-
Xr4
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Apr 2016, 09:15
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
What's the problem with that?
Would you prefer the aldi catalogue?
Would you prefer the aldi catalogue?
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
That would be about number 82 if it was in our list of problems. Your office sucks at sucking.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
All Time Low
Morale in our office is electric, yesterday we where all singing, proper singing at the top of our voices, like being at a football match, did Oasis, Madness, Queen, Sinatra even Right Said Fred. I'm buzzing now can't wait to go in, might go in early 
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
Hats off to you my friend,is it that things are all ok within your office,or your just singing to hide the pain and sticking two fingers up to the management and system that’s a culture of fear?well done to you if that’s the case,we do try in our office,but it’s far from easy,we continually challenge the boss on issues ,sarcastically at times but with a serious side,and we will continue,it’s an up hill struggle to be fair,he seems to have his brief and has an answer to everything,I do feel sorry for him,it can’t be fun,but hey that’s his job to manage,he’s a nice guy but manager he aintmattycash wrote:Morale in our office is electric, yesterday we where all singing, proper singing at the top of our voices, like being at a football match, did Oasis, Madness, Queen, Sinatra even Right Said Fred. I'm buzzing now can't wait to go in, might go in early
-
mailroyaly
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: over there
All Time Low
Can I get a transfer please! We just argue & fight all morning!
-
Kesknight
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 11 Aug 2016, 22:00
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
I've been a postman for over 30 years. Theres good and bad days like any other job, i've worked under 4 managers in that time and can honestly say i've never been bullied, hassled or treated unfairly in anyway. I work as a rest day cover which i chose to do. You just do your job and take the rough with the smooth.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
Only 4 managers in 30 years?Kesknight wrote:I've been a postman for over 30 years. Theres good and bad days like any other job, i've worked under 4 managers in that time and can honestly say i've never been bullied, hassled or treated unfairly in anyway. I work as a rest day cover which i chose to do. You just do your job and take the rough with the smooth.
I've only done 18 years yet I've lost track of the number of managers I've seen come and go, well in to double figures.
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
I bet when the next catalogues and national trust magazines come out, it must be a doddle!

-
postmanzach
- Posts: 515
- Joined: 18 Jul 2011, 15:01
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
I miss working in a loud office with all the singing and silly noises. The small office I work in now is tiny and quiet, some of the people working there reckon it’s too loud, They really have no idea.mattycash wrote:Morale in our office is electric, yesterday we where all singing, proper singing at the top of our voices, like being at a football match, did Oasis, Madness, Queen, Sinatra even Right Said Fred. I'm buzzing now can't wait to go in, might go in early
-
Kesknight
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 11 Aug 2016, 22:00
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
When i first started we used to deliver phone books, i remember once we had yellow pages as a d2d. If you get anything heavy to carry on a shared van duty you just make smaller loopsMobey wrote:I bet when the next catalogues and national trust magazines come out, it must be a doddle!![]()
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
All Time Low
Singing goes on in our office as well, it's when the "You don't know what you're doing" chant starts that the management start to get twitchy.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
All Time Low
:

hahahahahaewancurze wrote:Singing goes on in our office as well, it's when the "You don't know what you're doing" chant starts that the management start to get twitchy.
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
All Time Low
all we get is WHY IS HE DOING THIS AND THAT / HES GETTING OVERTIME FOR THAT AND FINISHED BEFORE US ????????? every single day I just laff

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"