ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Growth 1 !?
-
WhiteMoses
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 19 Sep 2018, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Growth 1 !?
Hi. I just finished my round and I had a look on our planing board for tomorrow...and my name is assigned to Growth1.... I have no idea what that means. On my usually walk is someone else . I couldn't ask anyone around . What to expect!? Thank you
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Growth 1 !?
itll be an area of new builds.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Growth 1 !?
Plot numbers mixed with house numbers and no f- - - numbers ....good luck
-
themailman
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Growth 1 !?
I used to love when our office put up the next days 'staffing' sheet in advance as it gave you a heads up if you were going to moved off your duty, for example, to allow someone else to do overtime etc.
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Growth 1 !?
Aye, new developements I would've thought. Most of ours have been on overtime for months but now an extra duty has basically been created coz our staffing numbers are back up. Basically they've got an extra body (you) so they're using you to cut down on the overtime.
-
WhiteMoses
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 19 Sep 2018, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Growth 1 !?
Oh great...thank you all! Have a nice and easy Saturday
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Growth 1 !?
Good luck! Probably a new development with no house numbers or steet names!