ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Growth 1 !?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
WhiteMoses
Posts: 27
Joined: 19 Sep 2018, 21:37
Gender: Male

Growth 1 !?

Post by WhiteMoses »

Hi. I just finished my round and I had a look on our planing board for tomorrow...and my name is assigned to Growth1.... I have no idea what that means. On my usually walk is someone else . I couldn't ask anyone around . What to expect!? Thank you
leolion855
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
Gender: Male

Growth 1 !?

Post by leolion855 »

itll be an area of new builds.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2056
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Growth 1 !?

Post by scoobydo79 »

Plot numbers mixed with house numbers and no f- - - numbers ....good luck
themailman
Posts: 399
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 21:05
Gender: Male

Growth 1 !?

Post by themailman »

I used to love when our office put up the next days 'staffing' sheet in advance as it gave you a heads up if you were going to moved off your duty, for example, to allow someone else to do overtime etc.
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Growth 1 !?

Post by Seymour Buts »

Aye, new developements I would've thought. Most of ours have been on overtime for months but now an extra duty has basically been created coz our staffing numbers are back up. Basically they've got an extra body (you) so they're using you to cut down on the overtime.
WhiteMoses
Posts: 27
Joined: 19 Sep 2018, 21:37
Gender: Male

Growth 1 !?

Post by WhiteMoses »

Oh great...thank you all! Have a nice and easy Saturday
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Growth 1 !?

Post by greengiant »

Good luck! Probably a new development with no house numbers or steet names!