ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Overtime in the morning

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

Overtime in the morning

Post by jd9442 »

If I’m late for overtime can I be disciplined?
In the mail centre you can just sack off overtime and get a ban, what about in DO’s?
officernopants
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 06:48
Gender: Male

Overtime in the morning

Post by officernopants »

I would tell them, or leave a message no point giving them a reason to start something
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Overtime in the morning

Post by Postie45 »

probably not, they may be annoyed, i doubt you`ll be disciplined about it. Earlier you can let them know you wont make it in the better.