ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

10 year service bagde

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Rasputin
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Nov 2018, 17:37
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by Rasputin »

Hi all does anyone know who I need to contact about getting a 10 year service bagde .thanks
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by number one »

Rasputin wrote:Hi all does anyone know who I need to contact about getting a 10 year service bagde .thanks
It should be automatically sent to you Dom
scoobydo79
Posts: 2056
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by scoobydo79 »

Your DOM?
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by jd9442 »

Is it worth anything
olilew
Posts: 594
Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by olilew »

I didn't get a badge, got a paper weight and a pen.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by aiden01 »

jd9442 wrote:Is it worth anything
Eff all :thumbdown
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by aiden01 »

olilew wrote:I didn't get a badge, got a paper weight and a pen.
Cant remember what i got bin was emptied that long ago.
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by ewancurze »

I just got a Pen and Paperweight.
The Pen looked good.


Pen fell apart after 1 week!


Honestly.
gerrys
Posts: 33
Joined: 03 Sep 2011, 16:15
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by gerrys »

Unknown too me was as due to be 'presented 'with mine today but numerous guys rang in/went home sick so was a bit crazy...…. found tracked item on Gaffers desk addressed to me so made inquires ,oh this is yours might as well have it!End off ! :cuppa
Decky Boy
Posts: 440
Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by Decky Boy »

It's a badly manufactured piece of coloured plastic :shock: My manager apologised before presenting it to me ! ! !
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by Ringer21 »

Got mine 8 months late due to in being left in the DOMs draw all that time
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by LaggyBand »

Mine passed to me balanced on top of a bundle of lapsing. DOM thought it hilarious
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by Seymour Buts »

I haven't seen a 10 year one, if the crap somebody got for their 20 years was anything to go by though I wouldn't worry about it!
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by Sir Henry »

jd9442 wrote:Is it worth anything
A tenner on eBay"
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Mr Rush
Posts: 3345
Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
Gender: Male

10 year service bagde

Post by Mr Rush »

ewancurze wrote:I just got a Pen and Paperweight.
I would have loved a paperweight. I could have got more use out of a paperweight than a badge that's so small I'm afraid to ever wear it in case it falls off and I never find it again.
The machine stops.