ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

critical illness cover after leaving?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Himalaya
Posts: 6
Joined: 30 Dec 2017, 20:53
Gender: Male

critical illness cover after leaving?

Post by Himalaya »

I finished up as a postman back in September. I'd taken out both Critical Illness and Dental cover when I joined Royal Mail - does anyone know if I can continue paying for this cover (perhaps at a similar cost) after leaving? Do the two companies that provide the critical illness and dental cover contact ex-employees to offer to continue cover on similar terms?

Thanks in advance for any help - if necessary ill get it touch with them to find out directly, but was wondering if any ex-posties knew the score!