ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
10 year service bagde
-
Rasputin
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 01 Nov 2018, 17:37
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
Hi all does anyone know who I need to contact about getting a 10 year service bagde .thanks
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
It should be automatically sent to you DomRasputin wrote:Hi all does anyone know who I need to contact about getting a 10 year service bagde .thanks
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
Is it worth anything
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
I didn't get a badge, got a paper weight and a pen.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
Eff alljd9442 wrote:Is it worth anything
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
Cant remember what i got bin was emptied that long ago.olilew wrote:I didn't get a badge, got a paper weight and a pen.
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
I just got a Pen and Paperweight.
The Pen looked good.
Pen fell apart after 1 week!
Honestly.
The Pen looked good.
Pen fell apart after 1 week!
Honestly.
-
gerrys
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 03 Sep 2011, 16:15
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
Unknown too me was as due to be 'presented 'with mine today but numerous guys rang in/went home sick so was a bit crazy...…. found tracked item on Gaffers desk addressed to me so made inquires ,oh this is yours might as well have it!End off ! 
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
It's a badly manufactured piece of coloured plastic
My manager apologised before presenting it to me ! ! !
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
Got mine 8 months late due to in being left in the DOMs draw all that time
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
Mine passed to me balanced on top of a bundle of lapsing. DOM thought it hilarious
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
I haven't seen a 10 year one, if the crap somebody got for their 20 years was anything to go by though I wouldn't worry about it!
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
A tenner on eBay"jd9442 wrote:Is it worth anything
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3345
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
10 year service bagde
I would have loved a paperweight. I could have got more use out of a paperweight than a badge that's so small I'm afraid to ever wear it in case it falls off and I never find it again.ewancurze wrote:I just got a Pen and Paperweight.
The machine stops.