With research I've gathered from an article for example - I can see how security and vandalism can be an issue with anyone simply stealing the mail within the trolley when the user is turned away, so far I've developed the concept of an ID verification system with a keycard and even proximity sensors and automatic logging of each action and at what time to ensure the trolley is locked and secure when the user is away from it with magnets for example, although it is merely a concept at this current time I believe it could save time through shifts and make deliveries faster as there will be no need for manual locking, as well as more secure in multiple ways.
I would much appreciate any form of feedback on this idea or any personal issues with the supplies anyone has, such as any functions or materials or even if previous disbanded courier supplies worked any better, and even how you'd think they could be solved or improved as this would help a lot with my project work and as you would obviously have more of an idea of how the supplies work and how you use them than I do. Thanks a lot for reading this and I hope to get a reply.