ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Maidenhead delivery office

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2056
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by scoobydo79 »

Please can I ask for Your thoughts and help Guys?.Bit of an unusual one here for You .Soooo I met a lady recently who I would like to keep in touch with. I know Her first name and that She lives in the Maidenhead area.If She lived on Your delivery I’m pretty sure You would remember Her.Her mobility is limited.She has an unusual first name and also has an accent as She comes from abroad but lives here.If I was to post a letter to the Maidenhead Delivery Office asking You Guys to pass it on what are My chances? I don’t want to look stalkerish here but I would like to hear from Her.I thought maybe a note with My email address so She can reply or tell Me to do one.Is My note likely to make it or is it destined for the incomplete addresses treatment? :sad:
Nearly forgot. she has a white Yorkie too.If that don’t help nothin will lol :Very Happy
Last edited by scoobydo79 on 28 Oct 2018, 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
leolion855
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by leolion855 »

data protection laws....
scoobydo79
Posts: 2056
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by scoobydo79 »

leolion855 wrote:data protection laws....
Why ?Im not asking for any information?Our office always try to deliver incomplete addressed mail .We like the challenge
Re read what Help Im asking them for please
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by jd9442 »

Use tinder instead, easier
hothothot
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 422
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by hothothot »

Sounds like the P.M.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by Postie45 »

80% chance the postie thinks your a stalker and kills it off, or doesnt know the person youre talking about
20% chance theres a reg postie who knows the person in question and decided to deliver it even though it seems a bit weird.
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by Seymour Buts »

How are you gonna address this letter? '*said first name*, the lady with limited mobility, and a white dog, Maidenhead.' Nah, I think it's gonna be knocked down!
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by Postie45 »

postietom wrote:How are you gonna address this letter? '*said first name*, the lady with limited mobility, and a white dog, Maidenhead.' Nah, I think it's gonna be knocked down!
it would probably get to the office, at which point who knows who will handle it, the fact it would be so mysterious might make it talk of the office during the sorting and there might be a regular postie who knows exactly who this person is. OR someone just sees a vague address and instantly kills it off, no one can give this guy a concrete answer, he may as well try his luck and it might get there.
melllvar
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Jul 2013, 21:52
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by melllvar »

I've been a postman in maidenhead for the last 15+ years, I can't think of anyone like you've described. Any more information to go on? what part of maidenhead is she from?
You could always send it and hope for the best... but I wouldn't hold your breath.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2056
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by scoobydo79 »

Thanks for the input Guys.Please let Me make it clear.This isn’t about trying to get a date or being weird .Its more of a friendship thing.I can’t begin to tell You how much I admire Her.
Melllvarr Thank You for Your reply. Looks like You joined just to give it Me so again My thanks.As I mentioned above Her first name is rather unusual and would narrow it down considerably Also the other information would
Spigot bearing
Posts: 83
Joined: 18 Dec 2015, 16:22
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by Spigot bearing »

Let's hope she doesn't live on a lapsed walk it'll never get there.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2056
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by scoobydo79 »

Melllvar Private message sent to You if you wouldn’t mind thanks :thumbup
scoobydo79
Posts: 2056
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by scoobydo79 »

Thanks Melllvar.Ive sent You another private message if You don’t mind .Thanks Scoob
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

Maidenhead delivery office

Post by LaggyBand »

That letter is so, so dead..