ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Getting quicker BUT .....
-
Seagull1983
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 13:46
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
Now just leaving parcels on doorstep, not even bothering with docket through letterbox unless I leave parcel behind or side of house. Obviously I do specials and signed for correctly but even missing some letters going through pda. Was told by dom can’t leave anything on front seat in van due to theft, this got a shout of “can’t do my job unless I do that” right in front of him, ridiculous, empty words. Is it possible to get sacked from Royal Mail unless you assault or steal ?!
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
Bad idea, easy way to get the sackSeagull1983 wrote:Now just leaving parcels on doorstep, not even bothering with docket through letterbox unless I leave parcel behind or side of house.
Probably possible to get the sack for compromising mail securitySeagull1983 wrote:Was told by dom can’t leave anything on front seat in van due to theft, this got a shout of “can’t do my job unless I do that” right in front of him, ridiculous, empty words. Is it possible to get sacked from Royal Mail unless you assault or steal ?!
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Getting quicker BUT .....
Is this a real post?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Getting quicker BUT .....
I used to do packets with a walk full on the front seat then they came up with this nothing to be in view rubbish so they obviously have never done the job
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Getting quicker BUT .....
Are you posting recordeds ?
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
How many days have you been in the job ? Because I don't think you will be lasting many more.
-
Seagull1983
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 13:46
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
Would never post a recorded or special.
Why is this a joke post ? Is it obvious everybody does it ?
Or am I on a tough round and feel I have to do these things to come complete?
Why is this a joke post ? Is it obvious everybody does it ?
Or am I on a tough round and feel I have to do these things to come complete?
-
Seagull1983
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 13:46
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
Question (as I would like to keep my job): I need to pda a package (no signature needed), no reply from the front door, do you all seriously take the large parcel/package that won’t fit through letterbox) box to depot ? That is a serious question. I’d be bringing 20/30 back a day !
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
Yes! That is a serious answer!Seagull1983 wrote:Question (as I would like to keep my job): I need to pda a package (no signature needed), no reply from the front door, do you all seriously take the large parcel/package that won’t fit through letterbox) box to depot ?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Getting quicker BUT .....
You would be better quickly writing dockets out never door step
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
No, they don't!Seagull1983 wrote:Would never post a recorded or special.
Why is this a joke post ? Is it obvious everybody does it ?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Getting quicker BUT .....
If people are out it will take longer
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Getting quicker BUT .....
We have a postie who uses a hover board
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Getting quicker BUT .....
The type from back to the future
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Getting quicker BUT .....
I was thinking the same thing myselfarnold cheshire wrote:Is this a real post?