ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

LAT Phase 2

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

LAT Phase 2

Post by SpacePhoenix »

When is phase 2 of LAT due to start?
Nickvilla20
Posts: 788
Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
Gender: Male

LAT Phase 2

Post by Nickvilla20 »

Not sure about phases but our office next week is getting less of an area to cover.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

LAT Phase 2

Post by Stormproof »

I think it's the 29th. 2 other offices in the area I cover will be doing there own. That's if they can find any takers. All I can say to them is good luck trying to get a van!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

LAT Phase 2

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Stormproof wrote:I think it's the 29th. 2 other offices in the area I cover will be doing there own. That's if they can find any takers. All I can say to them is good luck trying to get a van!
Good luck to them actually getting it to the hubs. atm it comes in too late to make the runs to the hubs. I can't see any phase 2 stuff clearing ever apart from really light days