ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay LGV from Oct 1
-
Nick b
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Pay LGV from Oct 1
As a member of a mini VOC in a Major Mail Centre I already work 36hrs and so many minutes a week, with unpaid meal breaks. All employees (full time) now work an hour less a week. To compensate us (VOC) I've seen nothing on paper just rumours ranging from an hour's pay to a small pay rise, I would be grateful for some clarification.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay LGV from Oct 1
Everybody else who has not had a reduction in hours has had a 2.6% pay rise from 1 Oct. So unless you in disagreement you should receive the same. Check your payslip for the week before and the week after 1 oct the basic pay amount should have risen slightly, or the number of hours dropped - on mine the number of hours dropped.
If neither then check with your rep for local or functional specifics.
If neither then check with your rep for local or functional specifics.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Nick b
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Pay LGV from Oct 1
Thank you Blue Terrier