ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sickness

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Sputters2017
Posts: 79
Joined: 08 Aug 2017, 16:12
Gender: Male

Sickness

Post by Sputters2017 »

Hi am i right in thinking if you are not on a stage any absence you have drops off after 6 months
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Sickness

Post by Celgar »

After a set period of time you can go sick again and not get in trouble. I don't know how long the period of time is as I don't get involved in that kind of thing. Some posties have it down to a fine art.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.