ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Help needed skint
-
Whsmith123
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Oct 2018, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
I just been on some gambling website and spent all my money. I'm a postie and have stuff coming out this week. I can't get credit anywhere because have terrible rating. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a loan or advance on next week's wages to stop stuff bouncing and get petrol this week. Only need a couple of hunjj.
-
bigal383
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 492
- Joined: 11 Dec 2012, 16:20
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
Jesus pal for one get online and cancel your gambling site thered only one winner do not get a payday loan from these sites advertised Commsave may be able to do u a loan and take it out your wage each week. Sort your s**t out pal its not good
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
I've no idea about a loan, citizens advice will probably be able to help. You have a serious gambling addiction you need help with too. Start by emailing this betting company and get your details blocked. Good luck.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Help needed skint
You could try the Rowland hill fund
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Help needed skint
Stop gambling is an obvious one, there's sites to help you with gambling addiction, lending you more money will only risk you being tempted to gamble again.
Eventually you will either become bankrupt or individual voluntary arrangement, either way you're heading in that direction, you also risk being homeless if you go further down the hole.
The only person who can help you, is yourself, join a gamblers anonymous group to wean you off and cancel ALL payments to gambling websites.
Eventually you will either become bankrupt or individual voluntary arrangement, either way you're heading in that direction, you also risk being homeless if you go further down the hole.
The only person who can help you, is yourself, join a gamblers anonymous group to wean you off and cancel ALL payments to gambling websites.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
Whsmith123
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Oct 2018, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
Thanks for replying. Anyway it turns out stuff isn't coming out until the 12th by which time I'm paid again. I found £25 round the house for petrol. It's going to be a tough couple of weeks. Suffice to say lesson has been learnt. I have excluded myself from the website. I'm gutted about waisting all that money nearly £3k in just under 3 hours. Completely mad as was saving to buy my house. When I think about all that work to make that money. What a nightmare! Im going to be okay though.
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
I hope you've told your partner or family about the gambling.
https://www.gamcare.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Try to be honest about your problems to your family, you can beat this addiction but you've got to want it sorted.
Good luck mate.
https://www.gamcare.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Try to be honest about your problems to your family, you can beat this addiction but you've got to want it sorted.
Good luck mate.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
I wouldn't want to be contacting RM for an advance in wages and advertsing the fact that you have a serious gambling problem.Whsmith123 wrote:I just been on some gambling website and spent all my money. I'm a postie and have stuff coming out this week. I can't get credit anywhere because have terrible rating. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a loan or advance on next week's wages to stop stuff bouncing and get petrol this week. Only need a couple of hunjj.
Gambling is an addiction just like other types of addiction and needs outside help from people who are trained on this subject and you need to act on this sooner rather than later.
Not easy but try to go cold turkey and cut off all your accounts on gambling websites.
If you are a family man and have not disclosed your problem to them it is better to share this and take the weight off your shoulders and support you in putting an end to your gambling.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Help needed skint
And what are you going to do with a couple of hunjj GAMBLE that so you can gain your losses it is time reality hits hard go to your doctors tell them you have an addiction to gambling get yourself in to a rehab program before you get even deeper into the hell that is GAMBLING ADDICTION. Next you could be that desperate you will steal things or borrow it for a less hurtful word but you will only go back and spend it with the betting industry till you admit you have a problem!Whsmith123 wrote:I just been on some gambling website and spent all my money. I'm a postie and have stuff coming out this week. I can't get credit anywhere because have terrible rating. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a loan or advance on next week's wages to stop stuff bouncing and get petrol this week. Only need a couple of hunjj.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Help needed skint
Please go and get some help. Spending 3k on gambling sounds like you have an addiction. I'm not judging, we all make mistakes, but get some help to avoid making the same one again.
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Help needed skint
Get a payday loan and keep gambling until you win your money back and more,you will eventually win big,dont be a quitter,try the fobt in the bookies as well
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
Not exactly helpful..tonytucker wrote:Get a payday loan and keep gambling until you win your money back and more,you will eventually win big,dont be a quitter,try the fobt in the bookies as well
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post.tonytucker wrote:Get a payday loan and keep gambling until you win your money back and more,you will eventually win big,dont be a quitter,try the fobt in the bookies as well
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Help needed skint
Just waiting on craig Rolfe and pat Tate to make an appearance calling the poor guy a “silly c u n t” lol