ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Made me chuckle.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
olilew
Posts: 594
Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
Gender: Male

Made me chuckle.

Post by olilew »

http://www.facebook.com/295505154160694 ... 8513583354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by olilew on 03 Oct 2018, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Made me chuckle.

Post by arnold cheshire »

I'm not on Facebook I can't see anything
olilew
Posts: 594
Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
Gender: Male

Made me chuckle.

Post by olilew »

arnold cheshire wrote:I'm not on Facebook I can't see anything
Try now I've taken the security off from the link.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Made me chuckle.

Post by glenfiddich »

Still nowt there :cry
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Made me chuckle.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Its just the corporate side of 67% D2Ds make sales etc we got this from them: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=87597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.