ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Made me chuckle.
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Made me chuckle.
http://www.facebook.com/295505154160694 ... 8513583354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by olilew on 03 Oct 2018, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Made me chuckle.
I'm not on Facebook I can't see anything
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Made me chuckle.
Try now I've taken the security off from the link.arnold cheshire wrote:I'm not on Facebook I can't see anything
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Made me chuckle.
Its just the corporate side of 67% D2Ds make sales etc we got this from them: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=87597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.