ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New contract

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Sputters2017
Posts: 79
Joined: 08 Aug 2017, 16:12
Gender: Male

New contract

Post by Sputters2017 »

As we are working an hour less next week does anyone know if we will get new contracts . I dont think i have had a new one since i started 17 years ago and their have been loads of changes in our work and conditions.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

New contract

Post by k979aaa »

Sputters2017 wrote:As we are working an hour less next week does anyone know if we will get new contracts . I dont think i have had a new one since i started 17 years ago and their have been loads of changes in our work and conditions.
are you working 39 hours a week now?
Rapidryan88
Posts: 167
Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
Gender: Male

New contract

Post by Rapidryan88 »

I’ve been here nearly 5 months and I’ve signed no contract even when speaking to manager about it so based on how shockingly organised the company is I’d say no