https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45668735" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Mr Freeman suggested the more recent matter could have been a case of poor postal service, citing a subsequent letter sent first class by Bentley to Scotland Yard which took eight days to arrive.
He said: "Unfortunately and sadly some post attracts problems. There might be nobody at fault here."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
David Beckham will love us
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
David Beckham will love us
The problem is the CPS and the police if I go in a bus lane ticket in 2 days councils run this scam speed cam 2 weeks the thing is we all don't have legal representation like ex footballers have!world class male wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45668735
"Mr Freeman suggested the more recent matter could have been a case of poor postal service, citing a subsequent letter sent first class by Bentley to Scotland Yard which took eight days to arrive.
He said: "Unfortunately and sadly some post attracts problems. There might be nobody at fault here."
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
David Beckham will love us
No respect for this twat anymore, should of taken his punishment like a man, he did f***ing break the law after all!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
David Beckham will love us
Just shows you how corrupt the judicial system is.POSTMAN wrote:No respect for this twat anymore, should of taken his punishment like a man, he did f***ing break the law after all!
Oh look here's a bloke representing somebody and he's known as Mr. Loophole, I know I will believe whatever crap comes out of his mouth and dismiss the case. Next.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Bluesman
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 30 Mar 2016, 13:53
- Gender: Male
David Beckham will love us
That Nick Freeman is a colossal c***.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
David Beckham will love us
Does he not still reside part time in US or Italy but anyway could afford chauffeur will help his anger management whist stuck in the traffic of central London! He could of killed someone at the alleged speed he was travelling at he is just a footballer not a racing driver even if he was it could have been very bad in an urban area.POSTMAN wrote:No respect for this twat anymore, should of taken his punishment like a man, he did f***ing break the law after all!
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
David Beckham will love us
We wouldn't be able to get away with this! Just another example of them and us!POSTMAN wrote:No respect for this twat anymore, should of taken his punishment like a man, he did f***ing break the law after all!
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
David Beckham will love us
never had any respect for him.POSTMAN wrote:No respect for this twat anymore, should of taken his punishment like a man, he did f***ing break the law after all!
-
Spigot bearing
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 18 Dec 2015, 16:22
- Gender: Male
David Beckham will love us
Never liked the twunt.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
David Beckham will love us
I know it goes against the grain of this particular thread ,but whether or not you like David Beckham as an individual is irrelevant, just because he's rich and famous doesn't mean to say that proper legal procedures as laid down by parliament should be discarded, on the contrary ,it is not his fault the police and CPS can't get their act together. Let me put it this way , all those of you above who are saying he should accept the punishment, let's say you were on a Stage Three consideration of dismissal and you get away with it because the managers are incapable of following procedures laid down by Royal Mail, how many of you and your colleagues would say, oh no I don't want you to let me off on a technicality, I have reached this stage therefore I am thoroughly deserving of dismissal , and I do not want my union to whom I pay my subscriptions to provide me with a rep who is trained to deal with these things and defend my position despite the fact I have abused the generous provisions of the sickness absence rules, please dismiss me. Not many of you I suspect. It's only a difference of financial scale, thats all, so let's cut the hypocrisy and all this holier than thou attitude, because if you could get away with it, you would , if you earn £300 a week or £3000,000 , it's not relevant , they make the rules not us.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
David Beckham will love us
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... icted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Even Mr Loophole thinks Beckham should have been convicted! Celebrity lawyer admits 'from a moral standpoint' he should have been found guilty as he calls on Government to change the law
Even Mr Loophole thinks Beckham should have been convicted! Celebrity lawyer admits 'from a moral standpoint' he should have been found guilty as he calls on Government to change the law
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
David Beckham will love us
Surly the question is why would he do it, a few pounds and a few points is not going to hurt him or the others that have used various loopholes.
Unless of course there is a possibility of a ban because or previous shenanigans in their cars which tbf means the scrotes shouldn't be on the road anyway.
I also think stage 3 does not compare as 99.99% of them would of probably been avoided anyway but due to management scum actions so many get to that stage unfairly.
I got off a stage 3 on a technicality once but I shouldn't of been there anyway and I don't take the piss with the sick.
I've never had a speeding ticket although I go over the speed limit like perhaps all of us, if I got busted one day then I broke the law so, so be it.
He's made himself look an idiot and the knighthood is further away than it's ever been.
Unless of course there is a possibility of a ban because or previous shenanigans in their cars which tbf means the scrotes shouldn't be on the road anyway.
I also think stage 3 does not compare as 99.99% of them would of probably been avoided anyway but due to management scum actions so many get to that stage unfairly.
I got off a stage 3 on a technicality once but I shouldn't of been there anyway and I don't take the piss with the sick.
I've never had a speeding ticket although I go over the speed limit like perhaps all of us, if I got busted one day then I broke the law so, so be it.
He's made himself look an idiot and the knighthood is further away than it's ever been.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.