ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

Post by peshwaarinaan »

Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

I have and started paying for it a couple of weeks ago but I haven't received any policy documents.

I've emailed Aviva but had no joy. Anyone else????
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

Post by woofwoof »

peshwaarinaan wrote:Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

I have and started paying for it a couple of weeks ago but I haven't received any policy documents.

I've emailed Aviva but had no joy. Anyone else????
You print the documents off in mybundle it's the group policy summery and group policy summery wording you want
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

Post by peshwaarinaan »

woofwoof wrote:
peshwaarinaan wrote:Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

I have and started paying for it a couple of weeks ago but I haven't received any policy documents.

I've emailed Aviva but had no joy. Anyone else????
You print the documents off in mybundle it's the group policy summery and group policy summery wording you want
Thank you woofwoof. Got it.
therailway
Posts: 100
Joined: 20 Feb 2009, 11:37
Gender: Male

Has anyone taken out travel insurance through My Bundle?

Post by therailway »

All the previous is correct and, today I received a letter from MyBundle confirming the details.